Saturday, December 3, 2011

Jingle

 So you've probably heard about the Elf on the Shelf (You can find them just about anywhere these days.) Well, the other night, ours showed up at our front door. Mommy read the story about how he is Santa's helper and that each night he flies back to the North Pole and reports to Santa how we've been behaving. Then he comes back and hides in a new spot every morning for us to find him. I wasn't so sure about this guy at first (we call him Jingle). I was afraid he was going to be flying around my room in the middle of the night. But Daddy told me to tell Jingle not to fly around my room and I'm pretty sure he listened. At least so far. The first morning Teah found him sitting on our fuzzy jar.
And this morning...he was taking a marshmallow bath in the sink. What a sense of humor that Jingle has. Looking forward to seeing where he'll land next. Stay tuned.

No comments: