Monday, June 4, 2012

Boys have a penis, girls have a vagina.

**Probably way too much information but I'm going to give it to you anyway. Too priceless not to share.**


Probably wanting me to explain the little anatomy lesson there huh? Well, anyone with kids can attest to the fact that where there are little ones running around, there is  little to no modesty. I can't tell you the last time I went to the bathroom in peace or at least without being asked whether I was going pee pee or poo poo. Well you can imagine what it is like when it comes to showering. Our shower is glass so there really is no privacy anyway. So, especially when Ryan is taking a shower you can often find little Miss Curious (Tessa) pointing and giggling. (Remember...no modesty) Well, with a house full of mainly girls, it really hadn't occurred to me that the girls didn't really know the word penis. Shocking I know. We figured it out today when Tessa came in as Ryan was showering but this time instead of pointing and giggling she asked, "Daddy, why is your vagina so wobbly?" Enter the anatomy lesson above. 



No comments: