Saturday, October 31, 2009

Snow Days

For those of you who aren't aware, we got over a foot of snow this past week. (4 foot drifts due to wind.) Since I really wasn't walking this time last year, this was my first "real" experience with snow. Boy did I love it. Here I am getting all geared up.
Playing in the back yard.

Mom's camera was doing funny things with some of these pictures. It looks like we live in the arctic or something. Either way, here is the snowman we built. It was pretty funny, the dogs barked at it all day and night thinking someone was in our yard. And the carrot nose lasted just about long enough to get these pictures. Silly dogs!

Just adding a bit more snow.








Dad built a giant snow hill from the top of the deck to the ground.


Wheeeeee!!!



This was day two or three. I'm helping Dad shovel the sidewalks. Got to get ready for those trick or treaters!


Whew! This is hard work!



Love, love, LOVE the snow!

No comments: