Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Indiana Pics as Promised

This is me saying "Cheese!" (Literally)
Anyone who knows me knows once I find something I like, I must do atleast 50-60 times. This picture was probably taken after about 25 trips up the ramp.

I love fountains!


Taking Baby for a stroller ride



Pop Pop decided to take a rest on MY step

Fun with Addy


Playing a little music with my cousin Addy





Sharing a bite to eat






Building a farm







Oh yes...the fountain was a big hit.



Mesker Park Zoo




Gotta go go go!









As you can tell by my expression, I don't like to be stopped. Did you see the picture above?










Posing with the girls












Up the bridge....down the bridge....












Sure had fun with Mimi and Pop Pop!














2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love these pics! She is so stinkin cute and so on the go! I love her cute hair! So sad we missed you!

Susan said...

Her hair is going crazy and I don't know what to do. It is taking over her little head-part of it curly, part straight. And she won't let me put anything in it to keep it back!!!