Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A Little Summer Getaway

We recently took a trip to Indiana to see Mommy's side of the family. Mimi retired from teaching and we wanted to be there to celebrate with her. Here are some pics of us in the airport. It was Teah's first plane trip and my first one with my very own seat. Mommy and Daddy were pleasantly surprised with how well we did (on the way there---the way back was a little different story). Teah slept most of the way and I watched some videos on the dvd player.
























Here we are at Uncle Craig's house with cousin Addy. As you can see, it takes a few shots to get us all looking at the camera. Aren't we cute?


























Working on our masterpiece.










I was having so much fun I didn't want to leave. So Addy and I crawled into her bed and pretended to be asleep. I guess the giggling must have given us away. It was a good effort though.

No comments: