Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sesame Street LIVE!

Waiting for the show to start.














This was me from the moment the show started.








It was so exciting...not even time to blink.





I didn't want to miss Big Bird,











or Rosita,




or Baby Bear, Oscar, or The Count,













or of course Elmo,










or any other friends up on stage.










Even Teah was watching.

















Until she fell asleep.





There was a break in the middle and Mommy and Daddy bought me $10 balloon. (Can you say sucker?) :)











They said it was worth it though to see the look on my face.















Here comes the second half.






















And I'm
still interested

























Here's the fam. I'm crying cuz the show ended and I didn't want to leave















So Mommy and Daddy bought me some cotton candy. (Can you say sucker again?) :)










All in all, it was a great time and I can't wait to come back!











No comments: