Saturday, March 8, 2008

Eating cereal.
Whoops! I got a little on my face.
This isn't so bad!
Yum!
Happy St. Patty's Day!
It's not easy being green.
Check out the bootie!
Just call me Sherlock Holmes.
Lazy days.

4 month update....



I went to the doctor for my four month appointment yesterday (even though I'm 4 and a half months now). I now weigh 15 pounds 13 ounces which puts me in the 80th percentile for weight. I am also 25 and a half inches long which puts me in the 79th percentile for height. No wonder I keep growing out of my clothes so fast! I am now rolling from my belly to my back all the time. I am still working on the other way around. I know it will be soon though because I have been trying very hard. I also grab my feet and play with them. I am now staying home with dad for part of the week and then mom the other part. (Daycare wasn't quite working out.) I was being difficult for dad and not taking a bottle. But he was very patient with me and now I love it. I also got to eat rice cereal for the very first time. It actually wasn't that bad. I'm not sure how much actually made it in my mouth but still....I tried.






No comments: