Saturday, December 29, 2007

Leaning on Miles
First time at the airport
Family photo
Posing on the boppy
Bright eyes
Some New Firsts...
Mommy and Daddy took me to Indiana for my first Christmas. It was my first plane ride and I did really well. The way back I was a little fussy but who wouldn't be in a cramped hot airplane? When we were in Indiana I was able to meet my new cousin Addison, my Uncle Craig and Aunt Jen, my Great Grandma Jean and Great Grandma Ann, and a bunch of my mommie's Aunts, Uncles, and Cousins. Everyone loved passing me around and smiling at me. I had a good time too (I loved all the attention)!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tessa! It was so fun to finally meet my favorite cousin! We are going to have so much fun growing up together. I really like your mommy and daddy...they made me smile a lot! My mommy and daddy couldn't believe how good you are...they think you are so well-behaved and happy! I think they hoped that you would rub off on me! My belly was hurting me when you came to visit, but now I am feeling better. I promise to be more fun next time! I can't wait to see you again! We will be up and walking by then. I love you tons, Tessa! Thanks for being such a great cousin! I miss you lots! My mom and dad told me to tell you that they love you and think you are absolutely BEAUTIFUL!

Anonymous said...

Me and Uncle Craig wanted to stop by and say "hi"! We love you so much...keep those beautiful smiles coming! Your mommy said that you were sleeping very well at night...we are so proud of you! We love you tons and miss you like crazy. We are sending you LOTS of hugs and kisses!!! Love you, sweetie!